Well, finally, spring is just around the corner! I hope that makes you as happy as it makes me!
OutSupport has been, and will continue to be, very busy! We are so happy to be out and about in the community, and look forward to more opportunities!
Here we go!
1) April 22 Support meeting, with special speaker Emily Meyer from Equality Ohio, to share about EO’s new Legal Clinics, all around Ohio! She will speak briefly at the beginning of our meeting, and take questions that you might have.
2) Give Out Day! April 18! Check our Facebook page for details about giving to your neighborhood, state or national LGBTQ related organization! (Of course, OutSupport always welcomes your donations:))
3) April 28 Christ Woodland Church in Akron has invited OutSupport again to their engaged learning group, to learn more about transgender issues!
4) May 7 OutSupport will host a special teen meeting at the Brunswick Library. Teens are welcome from anywhere! from 7-8:30pm.
5) May 20 Meeting (note that there will be no meeting on Memorial Day!) We will welcome Terra Britt from Agate Electrolysis (2645 Cleveland Rd. Wooster 330-345-7722) to speak about the services she offers to those needing electrolysis services. Joining her will be Lisa Harris, Reiki Master, who will speak about how Reiki can promote energy balance, and help in the healing of trauma and other stresses. For more info on Lisa, please see her Facebook page SoulShine Reiki for People and Pets. Each will speak briefly about their services and take questions!
6) June 15 OutSupport will be at the Medina Pizza Palooza again! Stop by and say HI as you enjoy pizza on the beautiful Medina Square!
7) August 25 1:10pm Cleveland Indian’s 1st Pride Day! See flyer for details!
Pride in the CLE June 1
Columbus PRIDE weekend June 14-16
Youngstown PRIDE June 29
Mansfield PRIDE Aug 3
Akron PRIDE Aug. 24
These and so many more PRIDE events all throughout Ohio and beyond!! Make sure you get to at least 1 of these great events this summer!!