Thank you for your interest in OutSupport, Inc., a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. If giving is a part of your family’s routine to thank those charities who make an impact on your family and friends, we invite you to make a charitable contribution to OutSupport.
Throughout each year, we:
* Hold monthly support meetings at Unity of Medina
* Provide our Transgender 101 training to local businesses, churches, libraries, school counselors and peace groups
* Develop relationships with new local supporters and employers that promise to better educate our communities
Our work is recognized by others, such as local medical providers who refer families to our group, nearby LGBTQ groups, and recently the Akron Community Foundation, who through its Gay Endowment Fund and Millennium Fund for Children, have provided grants for
* Our undergarment initiative for transgender and gender-fluid teens
* Updating our website and
* Expanding our resource efforts
If you would like to support us, checks can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 1728
Medina, OH 44258
Your charitable contribution may be tax-deductible; you should consult your tax advisor.