Thank you for your interest in OutSupport, Inc., a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. If giving is a part of your family’s routine to thank those charities who make an impact on your family and friends, we invite you to consider making a charitable contribution to OutSupport.
We have had a fantastic 2015 during which
* Monthly support meetings were held in the Unity of Medina Building
* Hosted our first TransCamp this summer in conjunction with our potluck picnic, and
* Developed relationships with new local supporters and employers that promise to better educate our communities.
Our work is recognized by others, such as local medical providers who refer families to our group, nearby LGBTQ groups, and recently the Akron Community Foundation, who through its Gay Endowment Fund and Millennium Fund for Children, have provided grants for
* Our undergarment initiative for transgender and gender-fluid teens
* Updating our website and
* Expanding our resource efforts
If you would like to support us, checks can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 1728
Medina, OH 44258
Your charitable contribution may be tax-deductible; you should consult your tax advisor.